Britt Festival Pavilion Rules
Britt Festival Pavilion wants to make sure that every guest has a safe and enjoyable visit. To ensure that this goal is met, the owners have outlined a list of rules and policies below Please read and adhere to the following rules as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact The Britt Festival Pavilion at 541-773-6077 or 1-800-882-7488.
- Britt Festival Pavilion events offer the following accommodations for patrons with accessibility needs.
- Patron unloading is available near accessible seating and restrooms.
- Limited ADA seating for persons with disabilities is available and is subject to availability. ADA seating must be requested when purchasing tickets.
- Wheelchair and mobility device accessible seating is available at both Reserved and General Admission (lawn) prices.
Reserved ADA seating is located directly in front of Section A, adjacent to the front lawn area. General Admission ADA seating is located in Section A, Row L. One companion seat is available for purchase in both seating areas.
Limited accessible parking is available across the street from the main entrance. These spaces may be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis when tickets are purchased. A valid state-issued permit is required for the accessible parking lot. Please call for reservations or more information.
For certain events, arriving late may result in guests being asked to wait in the lobby until a designated break period. To avoid frustration, The Britt Festival Pavilion recommends that you arrive no later than 45 minutes before a ticketed event to make sure you have plenty of time to find parking and get to your seat.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. Smaller bags may be subject to inspection by event staff and security. Guests may refuse searches and event staff reserves the right to refuse entry.
The Britt Festival Pavilion will make every effort to announce cancellations due to artist cancellation as soon as possible. If your ticketed event is canceled, please call 1-855-310-2525 to ask about rescheduling or ticket refund procedures and policies.
The Britt Festival Pavilion allows children entry into most shows at the venue. If a show or event is age-restricted it will be described as such in the program description or program guide. If a child is disruptive during an event, the child and their accompanying parent or guardian may be asked to wait in the lobby.
All guests require a ticket regardless of age.
Outside food and drink are not allowed in the theater for most events and shows. Refreshments are available from concessions stands before the show and during intermission.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 541-773-6077 or 1-800-882-7488 after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item. The Britt Festival Pavilion does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
The Britt Festival Pavilion restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Alcoholic or other Beverages
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Bags (larger than 10”x 8”x 8”)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Food and Beverage
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Tape Recorders
- Large golf or non-telescopic umbrellas
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Signs, banners, flags or any other items that would either obstruct the view of a patron or serve as a dangerous projectile or security risk.
Other items that in the judgment of Britt Festival Pavilion management pose a safety risk
- or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
Smoking is not allowed at the venue. Event staff will happily direct you to designated smoking areas outside of the venue.